Pricing (effective January 1 2014)
- $25 registration for new families
- $320 for 10 week session of 30-minute private lessons (paid by Credit Card or PayPal)
- $300 for 10 week session for 30-minute private lessons (receives a discount for payments made by cash, check or ACH withdrawal)
- $40 for a single 30-minute private lesson
- $80 for a single 60-minute private lesson
New ACH Payment Option Available
Beginning with the Winter 2 2014 session, the Marblehead-Salem School of music will be partnering with National Grand Bank to provide our customers with a convenient new payment option. Students will be able to enroll in automatic ACH payments. In doing so, you will no longer need to worry about paying deposits or remembering when tuition payments are due. Deposits will no longer be required. Your information will be stored securely on the bank’s system. This is a convenience many of our customers have requested in the past. As an added incentive, ACH customers will be billed in convenient monthly installments.
To take advantage of this new payment feature contact us at email@example.com to obtain the enrollment form.
Additional Payment Options
- Cash or Check -> in the store (qualifies for a discounted rate).
- Credit Card -> online, over the phone or in the store.
- PayPal -> online only.