About Online Lessons
Due to the health crisis, Marblehead School of Music now offers online music lessons.
This is an op-in program for current and new students. Email email@example.com for more information.
- The MSOM office will be responsible for all scheduling and notifications. Teachers cannot change or modify schedules.
- You will be billed for any scheduled lessons
- Per our regular policy, please direct any scheduling questions/changes to the office
- The instructor will attempt to contact you only at your scheduled time
- If you are not available during the scheduled time, we will NOT reschedule, however you will receive a lesson via email from the music manager
- If there is a connection or equipment problem, we will reschedule.
Online Lesson Policies
- Teachers will contact students via Skype handles, not personal phone numbers or email.
- Any correspondence outside the lesson time should be made through the school office via phone or manager email.
- Please do not contact the teacher directly.
How To Download and Use Skype
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Lesson