Over the past several years, Marblehead/Salem School of Music has procured hundreds of pieces of sheet music from various sources. In an effort to share these wonderful resources with the community, have initiated a new program by offering a lending service to our students.
Here’s how it works:
- Our lending items are located on a book racks throughout the store, and have small QR codes attached.
- Find an item you are interested in.
- Scan the QR code on the laptop located in the office.
- If requested, type in the the book name and author.
- Type in your student name or scan your Student QR Code located in your daily reminder email.
- Enjoy the sheet music or book for 1 week, and up to 4 weeks.
When you are finished, do one of the following:
- Rescan it and put it back on the rack
- Drop it off in the office’s return book bin
- Leave it in the mail slot after-hours.
We will bill your account $1 per week for each book, for up to 4 weeks.
The charges for items not returned after 4 weeks are:
- $5 for sheet music under 5 pages
- $15 for method books under 100 pages
- $30 for anthologies and collections over 100 pages